EASTHAMPTON, Mass. (WWLP) – The River Valley Counseling Center (RVCC) welcomes Susan Quigley, Psy.D., LP, LMHC as the new Director of Ambulatory Services in Easthampton.
“Dr. Quigley brings with her a passion for community mental health with over 20 years of experience in various clinical, supervisory, training and administrative roles in clinical settings,” said Rosemarie Ansel, CEO of RVCC .
Dr. Quigley is a licensed psychologist in Massachusetts and earned his doctorate in clinical psychology from Antioch New England Graduate School.
“As the new Director of Ambulatory Services in Easthampton, I am very pleased to join the staff at River Valley Counseling Center because of the agency’s humanistic culture, standards of excellence and the caring care it provides to both to its customers and to its employees. I look forward to many rewarding experiences here,” says Dr. Quigley.
Holyoke, Chicopee, Easthampton, Springfield and Westfield are where River Valley Counseling Center outpatient mental health services can be accessed. To make an appointment, visit the River Valley Counseling Center website.
- Individual, couple, family and group psychotherapy
- Psychiatric assessments and medication monitoring
- Counseling for people struggling with the dual diagnosis of mental health and addiction
- RVCC partners with local physicians to provide an integrated approach to addiction treatment
- Assessment of attention problems, hyperactivity, depression, anxiety, oppositional behavior, drug/alcohol use, and other childhood/adolescent issues
- Massachusetts Certified Gambling Specialists
- Neurofeedback therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy and other modalities
- Genoa Healthcare full-service pharmacy located inside the Holyoke Outpatient Clinic
- In-office appointments and virtual/telehealth care offered