DBMR has added a new report titled Autism Therapy Market with data tables for historical and forecast years represented by discussion and graph spread across pages with easy to understand detailed analysis. This is a fully informative and proficient report that highlights primary and secondary market drivers, market share, major segments, and geographic analysis. With this report on Autism Therapy Market, it has been assured that absolute knowledge and insight about the new regulatory environment that is best suited for their organization is provided. The use of integrated approaches combined with the latest technology to create this report makes it second to none. Trends in consumer and supply chain dynamics are recognized in the report to interpret marketing, promotion and sales strategies accordingly.
With the market insights provided in the Autism Therapy Market report, it has become easy to gain a global perspective for international business. Focus groups and in-depth interviews are included for qualitative analysis, while client survey and secondary data analysis were performed as part of quantitative analysis. The research report acts as a very important part of the business strategy. This market report is an accurate study of the industry which explains market definition, classifications, applications, commitments, and global industry trends. The report turns out to be a sure aspect to help grow your business.
The global autism therapy market is expected to grow from its initial estimated value of $ 5.62 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of $ 7.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.25% during of the forecast period 2019-2026. This increase in market value can be attributed to the growing awareness of the disease and its prevalence in the market.
Key Market Competitors: Global Autism Therapy Market
Few of the competitors currently working in the autism therapy market are Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, ALLERGAN, Merck & Co. Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Novartis AG, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Aspire Autism LLC, Hopebridge LLC., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd., Curemark LLC., Sosei Group, Saniona, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Mylan NV, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc. and F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Get a sample report + all related charts and graphs @
What is autism?
Autism or Autism Spectrum Disorder is an intellectual disability that generally affects an individual’s communication and behavior. This usually creates a repetitive behavioral pattern that harnesses their social interaction skills. Simply put, autism is made up of a number of neurodevelopmental conditions. Different conditions come under Autism Spectrum Disorders which include Asperger’s Syndrome, Autism Disorder, Childhood Disintegrative Disorder, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder.
Usually people with autism have difficulty communicating and also have learning problems. This is the factor due to which understanding other people thinking and feeling is a difficult task for them. It is very difficult to express their thoughts with different gestures, touches and even facial expressions.
Common signs and symptoms
Usually, the autistic person exhibits two types of behavior, restricted and repetitive behaviors and interests and impaired social interactions and communications. In some cases, the symptoms are mild, but some people exhibit very severe autistic behavior. Some of the common signs and symptoms of the disease include abnormal tone of voice, abnormal body posture, behavioral disturbances, monotonous speech, inability to express emotions, lack of empathy, repetition of a word or sentence, sleep disturbances, self-abusing behavior, repetitive movements, learning disabilities, inappropriate social interactions and others.
- Rising prevalence of the disease and government initiatives to increase awareness of the disease are expected to drive the market growth
- Rising research and development initiatives and spending is also expected to drive the market growth
- Strict regulations and an authority approval process for the treatment are also expected to dampen the growth of the market.
- The inability to penetrate into developing areas and awareness in these regions is also expected to restrain the growth of the market.
- Global Autism Therapy Market, By Type (Asperger Syndrome, Pervasive Developmental Disorder, Autistic Disorder), By Treatment Type (ABA, Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Chelation Therapy, Oxytocin Therapy, Others), by drug (anticonvulsants, antipsychotics, insomnia drugs, SSRIs, Stimulants, others), by distribution channel (hospitals and clinics, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies), by geography (North America, South America, Europe , Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecasts to 2026
Key developments in the market:
- In January 2018, the United States Food and Drug Administration granted balovaptan; experimental oral medicine for the treatment of social interactions in patients with autistic disorders, designation of revolutionary therapy.
Competitive Analysis: Global Autism Therapy Market
The global autism therapy market is highly fragmented and major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, extensions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprint on this market. The report includes the market share of Autism Therapy market for the world, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa .
Grab your report with an impressive 30% discount! Please click here @
What is the cause of autism?
The main cause of autism is not known, but researchers have found genes linked to it. But the symptoms of this disease begin to appear in some people from birth. Sometimes this can be due to a problem in the brain that affects the language process and sensory inputs. But there are few factors that can cause autism, such as lower birth weight, a history of viral infection, a family history of autism, genetic mutations, exposure to environmental toxins, and heavy metals, born to older parents and others.
How to treat this condition?
This condition cannot be cured, but its symptoms can be improved. One should see a doctor whenever they think their children are showing signs of the disease. Treatment for this condition depends on whether the child has mild or severe symptoms. Different types of therapies and medications are available to treat autism-related disease. Some of the treatments include:
- Behavior management therapy
- Speech therapy
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Drug therapy
- Parental drug therapy
- Speech therapy
- Joint attention therapy
- Early intervention
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
The main goal of all these therapies is to decrease the signs of symptoms and to help the patient so that he can improve his learning and communication skills. It has been observed that if the treatment should be started as early as kindergarten or before, it may show more positive results. Treatment can help people with autism perform normal functions.
There are still substitution treatments available in the market for the treatment of this disease. High-dose vitamin, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, melatonin, and chelation therapy are treatments that can be used to manage autism.
Reasons to buy this report:
- Current and future outlook of the global autism therapy market in developed and emerging markets
- The segment which is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds the highest CAGR during the forecast period
- Regions / countries expected to experience the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares and strategies used by major market players
Customization of the report:
- All segmentations provided above in this report are represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may result in little or no additional costs (depending on the customization)
Note: If you have any special requirement, please let us know and we will offer the report you want.
About the Data Bridges Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research has presented itself as an unconventional, neoteric market research and consulting company with an unprecedented level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are committed to finding the best market opportunities and promoting effective information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge strives to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Market research on data bridges
United States: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong-Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]