A revolving loan has a variable interest rate. View below our advantageous interest rates on loan amounts and theoretical maturities for a revolving loan. These are to the state of January 1, 2019.
|€ 5.000, – to € 9.999, –||6.0%|
|€ 10,000, – to € 14,999, –||5.5%|
|€ 15,000, – to € 24,999, –||5.5%|
|€ 25,000 to € 34,999.||5.5%|
|€ 35,000 to € 50,000.||5.5%|
Variable debit interest
|€ 5.000, –||6.0%||6.0%||58 months||€ 100||€ 5,743.53|
|€ 7,500, –||6.0%||6.0%||58 months||€ 150||€ 8,615.29|
|€ 12,500, –||5.5%||5.5%||57 months||€ 250||€ 14,179.93|
|€ 15,000||5.5%||5.5%||57 months||€ 300||€ 17,015.91|
|€ 35,000, –||5.5%||5.5%||57 months||€ 700||€ 39,703.79|
This is a continuous money loan. Other amounts are possible. Review and registration with Bureau Krediet Registratie in Tiel. In establishing these examples, we assume that the loan is fully withdrawn, no additional repayments or re-admissions are made, there are no interest rate changes and that the installments are paid as agreed.
With an application you will receive the applicable standard information, which is also available on Directa.nl. Directa.nl does not give advice. You must decide for yourself whether the desired financial product matches your wishes, needs and personal situation. On Directa.nl the applicable general conditions, privacy statement and disclaimer are available.
The theoretical duration, the total price of the loan and the annual percentage rate are based on the following assumptions:
- The interest and the cost of the loan remain the same for the entire term as the interest and the costs stated in the loan agreement.
- The entire loan is recognized at the time the loan agreement is entered into.
- No re-admissions and / or additional repayments are made during the loan.
- The monthly installment is 2% of the loan limit and remains the same for the entire term.
- The obligations arising from the loan agreement are fulfilled by the borrower.